Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone else have campfire for the long weekend?

Posted by SouthCountryGuy SE BC 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 19, 14 at 22:19

Well the long weekend is much waited for and anticipated as it is a sure sign of spring to come. So anybody else plant a campfire?

While mine might not be roaring like others it is sure to grow..

Sorry for the play on words as the campfire rose was nearly impossible to get around here last year.

Here is to spring!!!!!!!!!

SCG

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone else have campfire for the long weekend?

No, but gonna need to have me a 'Campfire' or two this summer :)

o

Still too cold to plant one and too wet to kindle one :)

o

twrosz, I hope it is as good as folks say. I fortunately got one of 8 the nursery brought in.

Slimy, we were very fortunate to miss most of the hostile weather the rest of the country got. Our frost is mostly out of the ground and I have been able to get all my bare roots that have arrived planted.

o

Not yet. Just warming up nicely now. :) We'll see soon.

Ginny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here