Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does it even need saying?

Posted by northspruce z3a MB CDA (My Page) on
Sun, May 1, 11 at 10:56

OMG snow! Anyone else suddenly buried in fluffy white this morning? I heard it was worse out in western MB, they got more than a couple of inches.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does it even need saying?

Can you believe that Highway #1 from Sintaluta to the Manitoba border has been closed since yesterday? I'm not sure how many miles that is, but it's got to be at least a 2 hour drive between those places. Other highways also have warnings that travel is not recommended.

Could somebody please tell this part of the world that it's May 1st !!

o

• Posted by pudge 2/3 Sask (My Page) on
    Sun, May 1, 11 at 14:45

that storm missed us by only about 20 miles - we got a skiff yesterday morning and that was it - well except for all that darn wind

o

We were lucky in the north, as the storm stayed to south and central MB, so no snow here. But I have 2 family members attempting the drive home today from Wpg. Last report, slushy roads, but visibility is okay. It will be a slow stressful trip.
Today's weather is sunny but very windy and cold.

o

We got rain yesterday and flurries today. The flurries are sticking. >:(

o

That was the snow that was in Calgary last week :)

o

You know, Shazam, you could have been more neighbourly and kept it in your own province, LOL !

We didn't get snow, but boy the wind was crazy !

o

The good weather should be showing up your way though now! It was 19 here yesterday! Woot!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here