Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More Hosta Photos - tell me if you get tired of them!

Posted by jel48 Z4 Michigan (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 22, 12 at 7:02

I don't have the names at the moment... I'll go look up the ones that have tags if anyone wants to know any specific name.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A couple of group shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a couple of leaf closeups:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I noticed, when looking through the pics, that there are none of at least a few of my favorite hostas and favorite groupings. With a little encouragement, I'm sure I could take the camera to the yard again :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Hosta Photos - tell me if you get tired of them!

If you know us at all...we will be once again asking for names. lol

Last time you posted pictures of your hosta, I had all of them except for the Iron Gate one.

Love the hosta pictures, btw!

Here in my yard I have all the perennials labelled with metal labels...as sure enough the perennial that has a MIA label is the one that someone will want to know the name of. And besides, looking at the name and then looking at the plant again and again helps me to remember what the name of that particular hosta, daylily, peony or whatever is. Having a name is also great as I do the farmer's market and also trade plants. People want to know that what I am selling/trading is what they are getting. This is very important!

Brenda

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 22, 12 at 19:11

I didn't think anyone could ever get tired of looking at hostas. Your hoastas are great. Any idea who the 4th & 5th ones are? Marg

o

Never! I love hostas and it's such a treat to see these beautiful, healthy ones that you have! I love how you mix them up, and combine them with other things like ferns. Very lovely indeed. Thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here