Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It's not my fault....

Posted by SouthCountryGuy SE BC 4b-5a (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 22, 13 at 10:18

In light of all the flooding that is going on around a lot of you and me.

..It's yours!!

I am not mentioning names as it could be as much fault of the person posting pics of their first one in Calgary or the person that had the beautiful pictures of the ones he had crossed or even the fault of the lady talking about clematis that made me to go the area these were in.

Anyways I think you are all to blame for this following me home.

Meet Morden Sunrise our gardens first rose.

Hope you all are staying safe and dry.

SCG

This post was edited by SouthCountryGuy on Sat, Jun 22, 13 at 10:32

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It's not my fault....

???? Wat u talking about willis??

Got to love edit now this post looks funny LOL

This post was edited by CLBlakey on Sat, Jun 22, 13 at 11:00

o

hehe I had hit submit instead preview.... I don't use html tags much anymore and mess them up once and a while...

SCG

o

SCG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are very, very bad. Tempting me with this beautiful rose when many of us are battling with our weather.... sigh!

AND, who are you talking about? The person in Calgary who posted the first rose bloom!? THE NERVE - what Calgarian would have done such a thing!? LOL

o

Hehe, Ostrich I am glad to see the water is receding there. It is here as well and although we didn't have that many people that had to be evacuated.

Yeah, she is a beaut. For some reason this one was set in the middle of a bunch of morden blush which complimented the color and made it glow...probably a selling technique that got me :) I will get the camera and tripod out and try to get some pictures that do it justice.

Now I have to learn about rose care lol.... as I know nothing :)

SCG

o

That's very pretty, but I think it's probably nobody's fault. Who could resist? Blame the rose!

o

The rose is far to innocent to blame. I felt bad about blaming some people so yesterday I bought a clematis and hops to smooth things over... Please forgive me or I will have to purchase another plant.

SCG

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here