Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's That Bright Light Coming From Outside??

Posted by nutsaboutflowers 2b/3a (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 13, 10 at 11:03

Oh My God ! I think it might be the sun !!

I'm pretty sure I can still remember what it looks like....

I think it would be wise to fertilize everything now, wouldn't it?

Can anyone else confirm a big ball of light in the sky?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's That Bright Light Coming From Outside??

• Posted by beegood Zone 3 alberta (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 13, 10 at 11:40

YES!!! I have seen it!! Scared me at first but after I googled it I realized it was the sun come back.Will wonders never cease.

o

I went outside this morning and was struck down by strange rays of energy from above. I was blinded and when I regained my sight I thought I could see little steamy lines coming out of my poor flooded gardens.

o

That mysterious golden orb has been making an attempt to break through the clouds here. So far the clouds have been fairly successful at hiding it, so no blindness or steam here. In other words, everything is normal! LOL

o

Would you please send that rain here. I would gladly send you a few sunny days in exchange. The ground is so dry our 1 day of rain in the last month only wet the top couple of inches of soil.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here