Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question for Thirstydirt

Posted by CLBlakey 2b (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 18, 13 at 14:42

I know you are from the GP area and was wondering if you knew what the white flowers are that are in front of the Christian School by the Big Catholic Church. They have 4 petals and are on a bush. I thought they might be mock orange but when I look at pics on the net they don't come up looking like that. I saw them Sunday.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question for Thirstydirt

I'm not much of a flower person Cindy but I'll take a closer look next time I drive by there, it might just happen to be of the few I know. ;)

o

o

• Posted by mytime 3/4 Alaska (My Page) on
    Tue, Jun 18, 13 at 20:25

Perhaps something in the Cornus genus?

o

I went to town today (for my car ride) and had time to get out to look at the plant. Turns out it is a rose. While I love the look of roses I don't do prickles well.

o

Nice pic... love the look of it, almost daisy like. You get any good smells on your car ride?

SCG

o

not really I didn't get out much. I did however try to catch caterpillars but not a one I think this event is a bust.

o

Why can I picture you wearing a leather hat and goggles, like someone riding sidecar on a motorcycle, with your head out the window and your mouth stretched wide open like you were at the dentist? Not to mention severely worn teeth from clearing land by mouth.

LOL

SCG

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here