Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A few more Daylilies to add to my collection and my new deck bed

Posted by honalee 3a (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 11, 12 at 14:55

I just received my second order from M&D this morning. These ones are going in the deck bed on the east side of the house along with a few hostas and astilbe. This is what I received:

Fire Down Below
Firebreathing Dragon
George Washington
Mal
Pink Super Dormant
Pizza Crust
Princess of Wales
Raspberry Lustre
Spacecoast Extreme Fashion
Sweet Potato

Now if it would only stop raining!

Ginny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A few more Daylilies to add to my collection and my new deck

Ginny, you have some nice ones there!!! The only concern I have with your order is that you have 4 of them that are Ev Tets. Generally these are not as hardy to our colder zones. Dor Tets and Sev Tets do much better.

Brenda

o
RE: A few more Daylilies to add to my collection and my new deck

I am aware of that and that is the reason they are going to be up against the deck. If they survive, they survive. If not, oh well. I have a few evergreens that survive here. I get a few mico-climates in this big yard. :)

Ginny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here