RE: Have to share this

:)

Here too!

o

Yup

o

Not an over abundance of rain here in my immediate area, though some localities have really been dumped on! What's missing from that pic is the gal wearing a parka! They keep saying it's gonna warm up ... sure, but when it does it's always a brief spell!

Terry

o

yep, except I don't see any mosquitoes in that picture!

o

The parka didn't occur to me, but you're right about that. It's going to get warmer here too, but it's always "next week"! Knock arborite here - the mosquitoes haven't been that bad. I don't want to jinx it, though!

o

LOL, sorry, I must of did that rain dance too hard last month. I think it has rained everyday here too. However, I sure picked a good year to plant tree saplings, everything is so nice and greeen and lush and 3x the size!

And I haven't had to water once yet this year, including the pots and containers ;)

Sharon

o

I only have two containers that have to be watered because they're under the eaves. And i've been dumping water out of everything, it seems. Everywhere i go, i find something with water in it, and the soil in some of my winter sowing containers that still have plants in them is actually starting to smell a bit rotten. And with little or no heat, a lot of the vegetables just haven't taken off at all. The corn was about a foot or so high when i planted it, and it's not much taller now. My broccoli and cauliflower have hardly grown but have little tiny heads.

Always a challenge. :)

o

Ah, that's why my containers look so nice this year! You're supposed to water them! LOL!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here