Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OMG Maciaz3!

Posted by don555 3a (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 21, 14 at 13:27

Hey, you got GardenWeb photo of the day today! Seems us northerners are racking up some good garden pics this summer!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OMG Maciaz3!

We are! We should be proud! We had a few last year too, if i remember right. :)

o

Yay Marcia!

o

How do I find gardenweb's photo of the day?

o

It's on Facebook, Marie. You have to like their page and you'll see it in your newsfeed.

o

Ack! I'm not on facebook. Darn.

o

Here it is. :)

o

Marie, you can still view the page without an account, because it's public. You can look at this at any time and see what they've been posting.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gardenweb's Facebook page

o

The link takes me to a page to sign up to Facebook. I tried before when Don's pic was mentioned. Why won't it work for me?

o

I've tried to send links to FB albums to people who aren't on it, and it does the same thing, Marie. I don't know why.

o

That's weird. I can view it when I'm not signed in.

o

Oh well, it's okay. I guess I saw the pictures as they were posted in the forum anyway. I just hate feeling left out of the discussion, is all. I should probably just break down and get on to facebook.
Thanks for the help anyway.

o

Just like anything else, Facebook is what you make it. If you have friends with lots of drama in their lives that's what you get. But it can be filtered out. :)

o

Congrats, marcia!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here