Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ginny_mclean_petite_garden

Just had to share this blessed day!

It is cool today and I am dead tired and overwhelmed with all that is on my plate but....I am so blessed! Within 1 hour my day went from blah to awesome! Ann and

Bob called me from the airport in Hamilton to say that Cash arrived safe and sound and they are absolutely in love with him already! After a very tearful goodbye to my beautiful puppy, that just made my heart sing I tell ya! I have been so blessed with these incredible dogs; it is a priviledge to share them with others!

Then my iris order came from Chapman's. Haven't opened it yet but I can't wait to see what exciting surprises await inside the box! I'll post later. 2 minutes later my Crocs rubber boots came!!! They are sooooo comfy. More blessings!!! And if that wasn't enough, Floral and Hardy order arrived too! Going out to Parkland on Thursday to pick up my daylily order from the other Bob. New love all around! I am just so blessed to have a garden and new plants and my dogs, and best of all, others to share my blessings with! :) :) :) Days like this help me to remember that on days that are not like this, I must be grateful first and foremost!

Comments (2)