Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nutsaboutflowers

Thinking About 'F' Bulbs

nutsaboutflowers
13 years ago

Well, it's time to think about Fall Bulbs, right? I hate that F word.

I'd like to order an assortment of daffodils and tulips. All I have is a Veseys Bulbs catalogue.

Where have you had good luck ordering from?

Comments (5)

• Pudge 2b
    13 years ago

I love fall, I just hate that it leads into winter, lol.

Some of the nicest bulbs I ever received were from Botanus.

Here is a link that might be useful: Botanus

• marciaz3 Tropical 3 Northwestern Ontario
    13 years ago

I was going to say Botanus as well. They have good quality plants and great customer service.

I hear you about fall. All of a sudden, in spite of the heat and humidity, there's something in the air. Next week is supposed to be cool with highs in the teens - definitely like fall.

• nutsaboutflowers
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Botanus it is. Thanks!

• northspruce
    13 years ago

I got some incredible tulip bulbs last year at Costco. I used to roll my eyes when people said Costco for plants, but these things were the best tulips I've ever grown.

I also like to get the big bag o' randomness from Walmart or Canadian Tire sometimes and see what they have mislabeled.

• nutsaboutflowers
    Original Author
    13 years ago

It feels like fall outside today and sort of smells like it, too. I don' actually dislike fall, either, it's what comes after, that I really hate.

Ha ha! Pretty funny testing the big box stores to see what's mislabelled.

I spoke to Botanus on the phone today. She was friendly and helpful. She described what their fall catalogue looked like, and I found one tucked away in my "look at this stuff later" pile =:)