Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Perfect last day in September

Posted by honalee 3a (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 30, 11 at 21:25

Went out for a visit in the country to see Terry's beautiful gardens and came home to my last orders from McFayden's and Botanus. What an awesome day!! Terry, your gardens are so colorful and bountiful!! What can I say? I sooo enjoyed the afternoon in the company of fellow gardeners! Perfect way to end the month!
McFayden's order: Rosy Cloud daffs, Molly alium (freebe), Andre Rieu tulips, Action lily and Economy mixed tulips.

Botanus order: Big Smile tulip (promo),Snow squill (promo) Black Out lily, Brunello lily, Landini lily, Vermeer lily, Conca D'or lily

Oh Happy Day!! :) :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Perfect last day in September

Ginny, it was great meeting you and the three of us enjoying the afternoon walking around the yard and chattin it up under the nice warm sunshine, probably one of the very last such very warm days. Many thanks also for the seeds and the garden gloves! Looking forward to seeing your iris and peony collection come next year!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here