Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ginny_mclean_petite_garden

Winter boredom breaker

I was browsing around on the forums today and came across a link to this site. Thought it would be of interest for something to browse through the winter months. I think I could be in really big trouble with this one though! Like I need any more ideas! :0 I hope you enjoy it if you haven't already. :)

Namaste

Ginny

http://pinterest.com

Comments (17)

• Pudge 2b
    12 years ago

I've already wasted quite a few hours looking at this site. There's some very cool ideas, etc. Definitely get lost in it.

Today I love this one...

Here is a link that might be useful: nice look

• Ginny McLean_Petite_Garden
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oh my! That is beautiful, Pudge! I could look at gardens all day! And sometimes I do. One of those blustery days here today. Not very cold but the wind is horrific! Just want to stay inside, build trees and pray for snow. I'm so flakey!! Lol....

Ginny

• LilacIsLove
    12 years ago

Ooh, I love this site. Can anyone by any chance send me an invite? ;)

• Pudge 2b
    12 years ago

LilacIsLove, I've invited you - I used the email address on your GW page.

• LilacIsLove
    12 years ago

Thanks so much! I've been on the waiting list for a while now, and I was getting tired of just lurking!

• celtic_07
    12 years ago

I would love to be invited also please. Having been house bound for the last months due to a "reversed total shoulder replacement".I have been on the waiting list for a while-- sooo many ideas-can't wait to be allowed to use the arm again this summer hopefully as -I lost most of last year in the gardens # r shoulder and upper arm in Feb 2011 on holidays 3rd surgery This site looks great for the mind and soul. Take care Lois

Original Author
    12 years ago

I would gladly invite you if I had any idea how to do it! I'm an old fart. What can I say? ;)) I'll ask my daughter how to do it. :)

Ginny

• Pudge 2b
    12 years ago

I sent you an invite, Lois. I used the email address from your GW page.

Ginny, on the pinterest page, look in the upper right hand corner - the red tab that says 'invite friends'. Click on that - all you have to do is type in an email address - easy peasy.

Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks Pudge. I wouldn't have been able to do it today as I just had eye surgery and can't see to clear yet but glad you could oblige Lois. :)Apparently I am pinning on there now and even have followers whatever that is. My daughter and girlfriend always like to follow my ideas! Most of which, of course, I steal from others.;) I love it!

Ginny

• celtic_07
    12 years ago

Thanks ever so much Pudge and Ginny.Oh the hours I see before me.... Hd do I have ideas for us!!!Pudge from one "old fart" to another---the world of computers is a wonderful mystery indeed--thank goodness for the help of others.I hope you recover quickly Ginny and that all is well. Take care every one Lois

• celtic_07
    12 years ago

Sorry Pudge about "old fart"misread the names -I guess thats part of what happens when you're 60 Lois

• kitcat8
    12 years ago

Can someone send me an invite to pinterest?. Please? :) I signed up almost 2weeks ago and I'm still on the wait list!! :( my email is catgopez@gmail.com

• aliciahere_zone3a
    12 years ago

Kitcat, if you dont have a pinterest account yet, i just sent you an invite.

• marciaz3 Tropical 3 Northwestern Ontario
    12 years ago

Someone sent me an invite through Facebook, but it said that if i joined, i'd get the new and exciting FB timeline! And i'm holding off on that - i'll do it when they force it on me!

My daughter follows Pinterest quite a bit and she's finding some neat things. (And she already has the timeline)

• freezengirl
    12 years ago

I did the same thing Marcia. I do not want the timeline any sooner then it will be forced on me.

• User
    12 years ago

Hi, could I also get an invite to Pinterest?

Original Author
    12 years ago

Sent you an email Peggy. :)

Ginny

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH