Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
yesterday's mail

Posted by trisha_51 z4/5 Alaska (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 18, 10 at 19:30

I loved the mail yesterday! A catalog from Pinetree Garden Seeds arrived! Of course, my DH had to make a joke, but he is into gardening, too. I'm wondering if I should order seeds right away before anything crazy happens. Besides, it would be fun! I think I will. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: yesterday's mail

Just T&T so far, and of course, my mind started planning already. LOL

o

Trisha, ordering seeds early on is always a good idea, especially in the case of something being rare or in limited stock. Several times I've been disappointed when particular seeds were sold out, even as early as January ... so, yes, go ahead if you want :)

Both T&T and Stokes have arrived. I'll be planting way less annuals this coming spring and dedicate more room to my seedling roses and perennials and shrubs.

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 20, 10 at 14:27

I got my Veseys catalogue yesterday and already made out a list. Despite always saying I'm going to cut back, my list keeps getting longer. Parks also emailed me to say their new one was on line. Should be getting the print copy soon. The one I use most is William Dams catalogue.

o

I have been lost in learning how different growing in Alaska is from growing in northern MN. Between the garden catalogs and online it could get even more expensive!

o

In the last two days mail has come from:

Veseys
Botanus
Heritage Harvest Seeds

In the near future I should be getting:

T & T Seeds

Life is good, as long as you don't look outside ! =:)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here