Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Holiday greetings from the Garden of Angels

Posted by honalee 3a (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 10:39

Sending lots of love from my heart to yours! May the season be peaceful and blessed with many WARM memories and the up and coming year be filled with bloom! :)

Ginny and the shelties

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Holiday greetings from the Garden of Angels

Cute...thank you Ginny!
And may your words spread beyond our living room.
Peace on Earth!

o

• Posted by beegood Zone 3 Alberta (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 20:20

Thanks Ginny. That is so pretty and has a lovely message.Your family will be there for you.Merry christmas and best wishes for 2013

o

Ginny,

You'll miss your loved ones for many Christmas,s to come. Enjoy the memories and make the best of the season.

Larry

o

• Posted by RpR_ 3-4 (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 26, 12 at 13:09

Merry Christmas.

Mom died two years ago but I still put up a tree in her house.
Others say I am stupid wasting money, but when I go there, by myself, smelling the balsam and seeing an icon I have viewed my entire life while listening to the old LP Christmas albums brings a brief bit of sadness but it is quickly replaced by a warm calm.

When I was still in single digits for age I slept in the piano room one night, I remember waking one morning and the first thing I saw was the decorated Christmas tree.
This year I slept on the sofa by the tree and again the first thing I saw in the moring was the decorated Christmas Tree.

You may not see them with your eyes, but all the loving memories and loved ones are still there loving you.
God speed and Merry Christmas.

o

Merry Belated Christmas and a Happy New Year 2013

o

Merry Christmas Ginny! I hope 2013 will bring you peace and renewed happiness. I hope you were surrounded with family and good memories this Christmas.

o

Yes, I think to myself, "What a wonderful world!" Or at least my little corner of it! ;)

Peace to all

Ginny and the shelties

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here