Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ginny_mclean_petite_garden

OT - Enough heartbreak for this year already!

My littlest angel was called home during the night. My first home made puppy to go to Doggy Heaven. I guess Wayne must have needed his little girl with him. Sleep in peace my beautiful Cricket. You are always in my heart. You are missed already.

Love from Mom and your kin

PS One more thing God, can I please have something wonderful happen next? Thank you in advance.

Comments (12)

• marciaz3 Tropical 3 Northwestern Ontario
    11 years ago

So sorry, Ginny. I know just how you feel. :'(

• Ginny McLean_Petite_Garden
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you Marcia. I know that many of us on the garden web are pet people as well as plant people and many know the pain of loss of one of our furkids. I guess it would have been ideal to not have this so close on the heals of the loss of my husband. :( However, I am just so blessed to have these beautiful animals in my life and even more blessed to know that I am so capable of loving them so much. :)

Ginny

• FrozeBudd_z3/4
    11 years ago

Ginny, such a sweet looking dog and what an amazing coat on her ... I'm sorry for your sad loss.

Terry

Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks Terry. I'm sorry you didn't have the opportunity to meet Cricket. She was the sweetest little angel. A complete joy to have around. I will miss her sooo much!

Ginny

• weeper_11
    11 years ago

Ginny, I hope that 2013 will bring joy and healing for you. Eventually, you will come out of your "valley" though. Please take care until then!

• Konrad___far_north
    11 years ago

It's a sad situation for loving pet owners,..unfortunately, we all have to deal with it one day. Hopefully, the healing comes soon!

• User
    11 years ago

Ginny so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you ((((HUG)))) I am glad the other fur children are there to give unconditional tail wags to help you through.

We actually stayed home from church today because our fur child (Smidge) is sick she is 14 and I am sure has "C" she has had some up and down moments this year and I am glad we are getting some warning that it is coming soon. She has been extra cuddly lately I think she knows. However the good news is she still plays and doesn't seem to be in pain and her good days still outnumber her bad by far. Praying for wisdom if things change.

RIP Cricket

Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you Katie, Konrad, Cindy and everyone for your condolences and hugs. Very much needed and very much appreciated! :)

It has been a challenging few months and most of it spent in tears. However, I know that "My heart will go on" and their memory has added volumes of love to my life.

I will plant a lilac or rose bush in memory of Wayne and Cricket and with them both. :)

Ginny

• northspruce
    11 years ago

I'm so sorry Ginny, she was beautiful and I know how much you will be missing her. :(

• north53 Z2b MB
    11 years ago

Ginny,
    You've been in my thoughts since reading about your recent loss. My heart goes out to you. Life can be so cruel sometimes. I am relieved that you have other pets to help ease your pain.
    I hope 2013 is more kind to you.

Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you for all your kind words. Cricky is with Wayne now on top of my TV and in my heart still. She is missed by all and will always be my littlest angel. :)

Ginny, Angel, Painter, Chloe and Jack

• celtic_07
    11 years ago

Ginny our hearts and wishes go out to you.Having lost our setters and very recently my mom I can only begin to understand your loss. I`m sure your furry friends will help you thru as their love is never ending, May this new year bring you peace and brighter times Do take care Lois

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio