Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pippen7

What have you done new to your gadens recently?

pippen7
20 years ago

Hi! Wednesday was my birthday and boy I was glad I recieved some $ and useful gift cards!!! I went garden happy!

Yesterday I went to White Flower Farm and bought some Limerock Ruby Coreopsis (going back tomorrow for Sweet Dream Coreopsis if it's in stock yet!) and some Ajuga - VERY pretty multi-coloring!! Then I went to Home Depot and bought two different Clematis, Nelly Moser and Will Goodwin, a clay pot that they have already made a home in and some bamboo sticks to make a teepee!(as well as lots of other goodies!)

And TODAY I got some mixed coleus (I LOVE coleus!!!)

Well, I planted a rooting of a hydrangea that I got from a friend. As well as two bare root Helleborous Lenten Rose that I found at Home Depot last week! These went in my shaded bed that I reshaped today. And as soon as this part of my house is repainted the colues will be going in too!

AND THE BIG KICKER!!! I have been looking for a particular Jap. Maple Tree...and TODAY I FOUND IT - for a really good price. The variety is Acer palmatum dissectum 'Tamukeyama'. And that is going in my front garden bed - just have to move my hygrangea...oh I love gardening and thank God for giving us all that we have!

Oh, one last thing...my sister gave me a sprinkler in the shape of a FROG! I love frogs...and I bought a short hose so it can be set in place in my front garden bed! He's so cute!!!

I have been having so much fun with all this gardening. A friend has asked me to work with her as a landscaper!!! I am so excited because I am learning so much!!

This is sooo long ... I am just so excited!! Tell me what's going on in your gardens!!!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor