Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
karen_mickleson

Best software for MAC users: Sticky Brain

Karen Mickleson
18 years ago

I posted this in the Garden Tips thread, but think it deserves its own thread, as it may reach more MAC users this way.

Following up on Pauline's 6-18-05 notes in the Garden Tips thread, an absolutely wonderful piece of software is called Sticky Brain by Chronos. [I don't work for them.]

It lets you set up files of infinite categories--my "Garden" file has sub-folders of everything from Annuals to Aroids to Filler Ideas to Rose Care..etc. Then, whenever I'm online & find a web page or a forum thread or whatever, relevant to something, I can copy/paste its contents right into a new Note in a given folder, & it's always available to me. You can drag & drop a photo of a plant from a website into a note. It also has many other handy, wonderful features, like capacity to add check boxes to To Do lists, etc. It looks like "Mail", with all the folders clearly lined up on the left hand side.

And you can keep all the stuff Pauline mentions in her thread organized in an easy-to-find-later fashion. I can't rave enough about Sticky Brain--for gardening & the rest of my life!

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Sticky Brain

Comment (1)