Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
filipendula_gw

MY most favourite...

filipendula
19 years ago

...is Campanula 'chettle charm.' unlike most Campanulas, this little sweetie is not 100% purplish-blue, but it DOES have a very VERY light version of that colour. chettle charm is a bell-like flower, pure white with just a teeny tinge of that purplish-blue. it quite takes my breath away, as well as other gardeners i've had visit my gardens.

i do have quite a dilemma, however, and that is the ONLY place i've EVER been able to find chettle charm is wayside gardens and after the last time i received half-dead plants from them i vowed i'd never order from them again! even the two chettle charm plants i received from wayside about 2 years ago were in such poor health, i couldn't even plant them when they arrived which, for some bizarre reason, was AFTER snow had already fallen!!

i'm wondering if there is ANYONE here who might know a place where i might be able to find Campanula chettle charm other than wayside garden catalogue???!!! i've checked with google, mamma metasearch, and several other international search engines to no avail. i sure would appreciate it because, you see, last winter, the moles/voles and other nasty critters devoured my chettle charms and my gardens suffered from the lack of their beauty this year. i would be sincerely and deeply grateful if anyone could steer me in the right direction (for finding the chettle charm).

thanks.

Sponsored