Return to the Favorites Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What Garden Gift Do You Want For Christmas?

Posted by oakleif z6 AR (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 14, 07 at 12:02

Without a doubt a personal gift certificate for volenteer work in my flowerbeds.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What Garden Gift Do You Want For Christmas?

A few bags of beautifully rotted leaf mould and some well-rotted pine needles/oak leaves to put over the Trilliums.

And several sacks of seaweed for making liquid manure.

o

I could use a few more flowering plants, ones that has fragrant flowers of course. ;-]

o

Potting soil...it seems like I never have enough.

o

Gazebo for my back yard.
And for all the rabbits to go away in the woods and stay there. I can dream, can't I? :)

o

A big gift certificate to my any of the following iris garden catalogs. Ghio, Keppel, Mid-America, Shcreiner, Cooleys, Napa. I would also love a troy built rototiller, a new garden shed, maple leaf mold, horse and cow manure, ok, i guess thats enough:)

o

A Good digital camera, so i can take pictures of all my babies in the garden!
Good potting soil
perlite.
arch for the backyard.
heater for my greenhouse.
humidifier for greenhouse.
stuff to seal GH with.
New pots,big and small.
plants.
hydroponic stuff.
sm GH for basement.
gas powered weed eater.
mulch.
hayracks for window boxes.
bricks to make a path.
money for springtime plants.
I guess thats all. Ohgirl

o

Gazebo for the back yard, and patio built up front. Money is always good. Gift certificates to local and online nurseries.
Extra helping hands are always welcome.
Seeds - lots and lots of seeds: nasturtium, zinnia, cosmos - easy to grow and reseeding. And plants that are really resilliant to rabbits, voles and chipmunks.
And rain - enough to refill our local lakes, so the drought ban would be a thing of the past!
Amen.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Favorites Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here