Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
noss_gw

I'm so thankful for:

noss
13 years ago

Happy New Year to everyone,

I just wanted to say that I'm so thankful and feel so blessed for all the people who have welcomed me to this forum in the past season. I thank those of you who have entrusted me with cuttings and trees. Please know I will cherish them always and care for them like the precious gems they are to me. :)

Thank you to the people who have given me the gift of their friendship and their time talking figs with me. I feel like I've learned so much about figs from you. I treasure your friendship more than I can say.

You have opened up a whole new world for me with this forum and I think you are precious and funny and enjoyable as well as informative. Your personalities come through your posts so clearly.

When I'm out looking at my fig trees, I think about the posts people have made and value them.

God bless and keep you and yours in the new year,

I wish many blessings for you all in the coming year,

noss

Comments (9)

• genecolin
    13 years ago

V, the same back to you. May many blessings be bestowed upon you this coming year. Thanks for being a friend.
    "gene"

• rob5020
    13 years ago

Noss Thank You and God Bless You Happy New Year to all!Y ou are all great people that have helped me with alot of my varieties Thanks and God Bless To All.
    Robert

• sergnic
    13 years ago

Noss, Noss, thanks for the blessings, we need this, thank you, thanks!.
    We need when we are anxious for our figs at home, when we are away on holiday.
    We need it when the dear nematodes fornicate with the roots of our figs.
    When we need it when in the snow imagine our figs protected from frost stronger, and instead just below the snow rats gnaw the bark.
    We need them when the fruits are almost ripe and the rain brings the gray mold and fruit flies.
    We need it when our wife/husband tells us, "you're still there with that tree, " and we pretend to not ear.
    We need it for not think that ... there are type of things that would do she/he lot more pain.

We do not need when a child or an old, chewing with his mouth full, and with tears in his eyes says: gooood!
    Sergio

• noss
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Gene, Robert and Sergnic,

I also wish everyone the blessings of successes with your figs beyond your wildest dreams! :)

noss

• thisisme
    13 years ago

Always something nice to say noss whether in posts or emails. Looking forward to reading more of your posts in 2011. May we all do more blessing and less cursing this year.

Happy New Year Everyone!

• paully22
    13 years ago

Thanks Noss. My collection today is a result of many contributors and such blessings continue to bless many hearts eepecially in my zone as many have no idea that figs can be grown in Canada.

• noss
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Thisisme, I like to tell people when they have blessed me with something of themselves and that has happened with people here and in F4F. I had surgery almost three years ago, now and it reminded me life can be short, so let people know how you feel, so I have. :)

Hi Paully, You're welcome. There are so many generous people on the forums and it's good to hear such things as you posted. I had no idea that fig trees were even grown in the Northern US, never mind Canada. It takes love to go to all the trouble people up north go to to be able to eat fresh figs.

noss

• sergius
    13 years ago

Hello Sergio,
    I really enjoyed your "Prose" about the New Year's blessings, I wish you the best year you could possibly have.
    Hi Noss,
    I wish you a Happy and Healthy good year, good post, Sergio in NJ, USA.

• noss
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Sergius,

NJ--My home state, born and raised there.

Thanks for your good wishes.

noss

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County