Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cuttings Trade

Posted by archon218 (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 6, 11 at 12:17

I would like to trade some cuttings.

I have a few varieties I am interested in.

Stella
Atreano
Jurupa
Lattarula (Italian Honey)
White Genoa
LSU Gold
LSU O'Rourke fig (Improved Celest)
Black Portugal -If caprification isnt needed
Big Granata -If caprification isnt needed

**I would prefer cuttings to be longer since I plant them in the ground horizontaly. 12-24 inch pieces would be ideal. Thanks

I have cuttings available from the following varieties

-Strawberry Verte (large) green out red inside
-Sugar fig - makes multiple crops
-Brown Greek fig - Large and very sweet
-Fiorni Di Ruvo hybrid- from a farmer in italy, this variety does not require caprification like the mother plant.

Anyone who I trade with will also get cuttings from a fig variety that has 3+ inch green figs and red interior.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cuttings Trade

Also interested in the Brooklyn White

Thanks

o

Archon218, you have mail!

Dennis

o

I am still looking for these varieties:
Stella
Jurupa
Lynnhurst White
LSU O'Rourke fig (Improved Celest)
Black Portugal (Large) -If caprification isnt needed
Big Granata -If caprification isnt needed
Black Jack - If caprification isnt needed

Thanks

o

You have mail

o

archon218, did you get my email? Dennis

o

snagplus .I sent you two emails, im guessing they are going to your spam folder.

o

ok, Nope nothing in SPAM folder. Send me an email at this address: dennisjohnson@ureach.com Let's try that one nad see if it works. thanks, Dennis

o

snaglpus have you gotten any emails from me? I will send one more right now just in case. Let me know it came thru.

o

hi, Archon. I have an extra rooted Brooklyn White cutting if you still want one to trade for a few di Ruvo cuttings.

o

Has anybody traded ? Just wondering because of lack of response. Also if anybody has did you get the BIG fig cuttings in the other post? I just hope this thing is not one sided. If I am wrong I apologize.

o

Yes real trading. Remaining final trades will be sent out this week. I am not trading with any more people. Thanks. Trading is closed for me!!

o

• Posted by ejp3 7NY (My Page) on
    Wed, Sep 7, 11 at 11:40

How did everybodies trades make out?

o

The Fiorone di Ruvo turned out to be some unknown. Only received on smashed, skinny twig from his mystery tree that molded quickly. The trade was a bust.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here