Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone interested by trading fig cuttings ? (canada, montreal)

Posted by samuelforest 5b Montreal (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 15, 12 at 21:19

Hello all!

I was just wondering if someone would like to trade cuttings with me? I could trade you a germinated kadota fig cutting (plant is alive with leaves) or I can buy you some. Just tell me what variety you would like to trade.

Thanks in advance
Samuel Forest

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone interested by trading fig cuttings ? (canada, montreal

Hi Samuel ,

There is a supplier in Quebec with fantastic varieties from 12 to 21 dollars for established plants .

http://brugmansia-quebec.com/Catalogue Figuier_ang.html

John

o

Yeah I know, I heard of this nursery ,but it still far from my house, I'd like more to trade it's cheaper LOL. Thanks for the info John.

Samuel Forest

o

Bump?

o

Hi Samuel...I'm going to be driving up to Montreal from RI for a conference in mid February. I have a Celeste that is dormant in the garage that I would be willing to trade for one of your fig plants. I'll be near Centre Bell arena. Let me know if you're interested...email me above. Geoff

o
RE: Question about meaning of 'germinated'

Also...I'm not sure what you mean by a germinated plant. Does this mean that it's a sprout from a seed? Or is it a cutting from a tree that you rooted? Thanks, Geoff

o

Sorry for the delay, it was rooted from a kadota fig tree that I have ( it's a cutting ).

Thanks
Samuel Forest

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here