Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
List of reputable online and eBay Fig Sellers?

Posted by thisisme az9b (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 20, 13 at 17:47

It's that time of year when people are selling and buying figs to plant before Spring. Some time ago there was someone who posted a link to a list of of reputable onlne and eBay Fig sellers. Anyone have a link to that web page?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: List of reputable online and eBay Fig Sellers?

There is one on F4F in the first few pages somewhere.

o

What I'm looking for was not found there. A member of the forum made a web page with his own list of trustworthy eBay and online sellers and those whom to stay away from. My guess is they were asked to take down their site by one or more of the people he said to stay away from.

o

o

OP-You are going to have to give more specific info. When, where, who, how and why. All i could find relating to the topic was on a forum somewhere or outdated.

It is best to do your own research before you buy, there are plenty of sellers not included in any reviews that could be good or bad. Are they using someone else's pics? Is their feedback really all that good? How long have they been growing/selling? What variety are they selling and what are the chances they actually have it? Is there alot of hype involved? Does their credibility come from other's opinions or their own? Does their story make sense or does it have holes, does it change? If something seems to be too good to be true on eBay, it probably is...

o

o

thanks for the link martin

o

Thanks for the info Martin

AUSTIN Zone5

o

There is a seller on Ebay who is using two of my photos, including this one:

First figs

His use of my photos is NOT authorized; they are being used without my permission and I have contacted the seller asking him to remove them from his listing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here