Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
BT cuttings, In search of sender

Posted by rafed 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 13, 10 at 15:56

Hi there,
Recently I was sent some cuttings, Approx 6" long each in a small ziploc bag and labeled: BT Rafed.

I was not home at the time the mail arrived for me to check the mailing label and having trouble trying to remember who sent them and I don't want to assume the BT stands for Brown Turkey.

I would like to know who sent them and what they are.

Thank you,
Rafed

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: BT cuttings, In search of sender

Jason/satelitehead recently sent out brown turkey cuttings. Hope you figure it out!

Peace,
Little John

o
RE: BT cuttings, In search of sender

Little John,
You gave me an idea earlier. I was going to email Jason and ask him if it was he who sent me those cuttings. But before I could get a chance to right to him he responded to my thread in the f4f forum and said it was he who sent me those cuttings and they are Brown Turkey.

He wasn't too sure if I asked him for them and I am not to sure if I ever asked him for some, Are you still with me?

Nontheless,
I will root them and pot them up and pass them out to friends and family, But I will keep at least one for myself.

Rafed

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here