Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bill's Figs Meeting

Posted by organic_aer1 6 NJ (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 20, 10 at 16:17

Bill will be having his first of several meetings on the 10th of April at 2 PM. "Bringing Fig Trees out of Storage"
Who will be attending? Maybe we can wear a ribbon to let other people know who is on the form and meet face to face.

Al

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bill's Figs Meeting

I am interested; about one hour drive (one way) for me...

Here is a link that might be useful: Bill's Figs

o

Man, I would love to go. But 2pm on a week day and close to an hr drive, Ill never be home in time for the kids.

Anyone wanna pick me up a tree and meet me on their way back south?? :-)

Will Bill be listing all of his varieties??

~M

o

I believe the day would be Saturday the 10th.
I will ask Bill if the list that i now have is up to date, if so i will post.
Al

o

I emailed him for a list yesterday but he said it would be a couple of weeks before he has it together.

I would be interested in going if other forum people are going to be there.

C.J.

o

I am planning a meeting for all the fig enthusiasts. I spoke with Bill and we'll probably have it at his place towards the end of April. I still don't have a clear date, most likely on a Sunday.
I will keep you updated.

Bass

o

Sounds good to me . Can anyone go ? Is there a list we can get on so we don't miss any information on the meeting? Can I buy fig trees or cuttings, if so how much ? Does he charge to attend the meeting ? Thank You . Debbie

o

Hi Debbie
Yes anyone can go to Bill's meeting there is no charge to attend. You can buy fig trees before and after the meeting.
Here is a partial list.
Alma,Bataglia,Brown Turkey,Celeste,Conandria, Galban,Melanzana,Negrome,Neri,Neri2 Osborne Sicilian,Stella,Verte,
Bill tells me there are about 20 more to add to this list.
Al

o

Does Bill post the cost of fruiting sized trees? Wish I could taste before I buy. There are so many I haven't tried, I want them all!!

o

Ladygabe,

Bill will be having several meetings. You can contact him at any time for a visit when the figs are ready for tasting. I have posted his e-mail and contact info.
Last year they were $30.& $45. depending on size.
Al

wmuzy@comcast.net

Bill Muzychko, Bill's Figs
329 Old York Road
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
908-806-4887 732-407-6980

o

Bill's seminars are excellent. I've attended several and really learned a lot from him.

o

Thanks Bass, keep me posted. I plan on driving up from Charlotte to attend the meeting. thanks, Dennis

o

Organic_acer1, what is an Osborne Sicilian? I never hear of that one. Dennis

o

Dennis,
I should have proof read first there should have been a coma between the Osborne,and Sicilian.
Sorry for any confusion.
Al

o

Dennis,

which part of Charlotte do you live? I mean North or South?
I would love to see your fig collection in person. I live in Surry county which is approx. 1.5 hrs from Charlotte.
you can mail me at sujatarao2000@yahoo.com

o

End of April will be great..fingers crossed the boys don't have ball games that will overlap!

Eagerly awaiting details.

o

NCA270, I live in North Carlotte. I would not recommend taking a peek at my collection. It's not that much to see. A year from now, I should have a nice collection. I will keep you posted. Dennis

o

• Posted by ejp3 7NY (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 8, 10 at 21:08

Well then, who is going to Bills on the 10th? And is everybody going to bring some stuff as in a fig swap?

o

Sat, Apr 10, 10 at 0:24

Just double checking, is the meeting still on? And is it at 2 P.M. Thanks

o

Ed,
We're planning a meeting for the 25th, if you're not making this one.

Bass

o

Sat, Apr 10, 10 at 10:25

Thanks, I'll try and make that one too.

o

Do we know where the meeting on the 25th will be held??
Al

o

Bill's Next Meeting
Bringing Fig Trees out of Storage.

April 22nd at 6:00 PM

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here