Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladygabe

Identification help, question and pics

ladygabe
14 years ago

Hello! I posted this on two other threads but they were older so Im not sure if anyone that could help me, saw them.

First I am linking to Flickr. I don't have photo-bucket so I hope you can all see the pics even tho they will not paste right here.

I uploaded pics of the Fig I had come out of dormancy in my attic. I have pics from when I first found it a few weeks ago, and now.

I have a couple of pics that someone asked for of my cheap Kadota I got for $9.98 at lowes as well.

Last year I bought my Mother a peters honey. We think maybe a squirrel ate it right to the ground (in its pot). I have a picture of what is now growing out of the pot. The leaves almost resemble parsley to me. Any chance another can tell me if this is in fact the resurrected Peters Honey??

Finally my Italian Everbearing and Black Jack are close to 3 feet tall but I do not know how old, any chance they will bear this year?

IF anyone has pics of a fig just as its being "born" lol, just a tiny nub, I would love to see. I'm keeping a close eye on them but do not know what to look for. I'm so excited to actually have fruit this year, yet trying not to get my hopes up!

TIA!!http://www.flickr.com/photos/88361884@N00/sets/72157623807320092/

Here is a link that might be useful: fig fun

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!