Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thought I Share Few Pictures

Posted by dieseler CHG z5 (My Page) on
Fri, May 7, 10 at 21:19

Well im kinda bored so i took these pictures earlier today and thought i would share.
First picture Negretta fresh cut and put into what is called a gel cup yes it has a cover that i eventually put on. ; ) for the heck of it, i have had several fail already so i dont have much faith in these gel cups.
Second picture is Raspberry Latte - no roots yet , was in baggie
Third picture Raspberry Latte with just emerging roots .
The raspberry Latte scion was in baggie for nearly 2 months doing nothing really so took some peat pellets expanded them in water added a little perlite put in cups , 5 days later one is showing roots hopefully the other will do the same time will tell.
Last picture orange pot is preto, back left potted is Black Mission NL and black pot to right is 143-36 these were rooted and placed in the containers recently.Soil looks wet but i just misted them as i do daily a little bit.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Enjoy and
Best Health
Martin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thought I Share Few Pictures

Martin thanks for taking the time to post pics. I'm interested to see how that green wood cutting does in gel vs the hard wood.
Sal

o
RE: Thought I Share Few Pictures

Hi Sal,
i have 2 more of these gel cups or 3 anyways i will wait and see what this one does, last week i tried another but it just went straight south. So i will use them up and probably not get anymore but i just had to try.
Next im going to reset up the aero cloner for some fresh cut ones and see what that contraption does , i just like messing with different things and if they dont do well well i just leave it at that . I gave Remis one of the Vdb that was showing small roots it may have been one of the 2 he potted up but im not sure, it was the hardwood scion. ; )
Martin

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here