Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
rounde de bordeaux

Posted by eden-13 none (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 22, 12 at 11:23

Hi guys i will like to ask for some HELP. My wife birthday is approaching I told her about the Ronde de Bordeaux figs and she is excited about this one and i will like to get one for her burthday if anyone has one for sell i will be happy to buy one tree no matter of size . Her birthday is July 30th.
I have call all of the known nurseries that sell ronde de bordeaux fig but no one have any available, i am looking on ebay to but no lack. So if you guys can help you will make my day or a year.

Thank you and looking forward to her from you all.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rounde de bordeaux

eden-
That is a prized plant and sometimes hard to find, especially at a reasonable price. I have one that a friend grew for me from a cutting this year, but it's too small to share, and I don't want to sell it. However, you may want to try the specialty forum called figs4fun. There are many fig enthusiasts there and you may have some success if you also post there. I would avoid eBay for such a purchase as you can never be sure that you are getting what you pay for with plants of this kind.

Here is a link that might be useful: Figs4fun forum

o

Ty Kudzu. I have post on figs4fun forum to and i hope some one will have one extra to share.

Thank you.
Eden

o

did she get her plant on time they have one on ebay now.

o

Yes it appears Eden was able to get one as i saw the post at figs4fun forum here post #12
http://figs4funforum.websitetoolbox.com/post/ronde-de-bordeaux-5900642

Here is a link that might be useful: http://figs4funforum.websitetoolbox.com/post/ronde-de-bordeaux-5900642

o

looks like Bass saved the day. Congrats on finding it for her.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here