Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cuttings

Posted by theman7676 none (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 15, 11 at 19:07

would love some fig cuttings that any of you can spare, as i wish to have more then my one fig plant

would pay of course

kindly email

elevary@hotmail.com

thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cuttings

• Posted by noss Zone 9 Lafayette (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 18, 11 at 4:53

Hi Man,

What kind of fig tree do you have already and how old is it? Also, where do you live, so people can know to be able to see if what they have would do well where you live?

noss

o

hey noss

i have a natalina plant, its 3 year old

i live in ontario, in canada. will be growing in pot.

thank you

o

well, today a coon or possom beat me to the ripening figs off of my hollier tree and left me with a broken branch that had to be sniped off. i have pretty good luck propagating cutting taken during dormancy but i've never tried propagating a summer cutting. i'm thinking of putting them in the fridge and wating until early spring to get them going. anybody got any pointers on propagating summer cuttings?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here