Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
nightmare

Posted by mmissffiggi TX8 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 13, 10 at 19:20

I woke up with terrifying thought... It might have been a complete nightmare...
What I bought was a few harmless cuttings last fall, has somehow miraculously multiplied.
With the weather heated up here lately it seems that I now have a little jungle, since they each has grow a foot or two, many with figlets.
What would I do with these ah..umteen...fig trees.
Another scary thought... what if I'd be allergic to these fruits?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: nightmare

Hello and welcome mmissffiggi, gee that's hard to spell. I had that same nightmare a couple of weeks ago when I found out that I have 45 varieties of figs growing in my yard. Most are just started this year with a couple of 2 and 3 year olds in pots. At the point of making a head count, I realized that I need to be shopping for a few acres of land out in the country. Oh but it will be fun.
From the bayou,
"gene"

o

You type this
What would I do with these ah..umteen...fig trees.
Answer - care for them

Another scary thought... what if I'd be allergic to these fruits?
Answer - give em to me ! ; )

Martin

o

• Posted by noss 9 Lafayette, LA (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 13, 10 at 21:42

Oh, NO! Mr. Bill!

noss

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here