Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for fig trees

Posted by ediblelandscaping.sc none (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 15, 12 at 11:37

anyone want to trade something for some potted fig trees?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for fig trees

• Posted by noss Zone 9a Lafayette, L (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 15, 12 at 23:39

Hi,

Are you are the one looking for fig trees, or are you the one who has them to trade to other people for, what? Your heading and post are not clear to me which is which.

Thanks,

noss

o

ediblesandscaping-
I have a number of fig varieties in 1-gallon pots. I'll send you an email.

o

what are you looking to trade for? email pls what you have rigo76443@windstream.net

o

I might be interested, send me a message if you can.

o

Do you still have these trees and if so what are you looking for? Please email me at mggrace@mac.com

o

Do you still have these trees and if so what are you looking for? Please email me at mggrace@mac.com

o

yes I'm still looking for fig trees and I have many other fruiting plants to offer in return. any help would be fantastic.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here