Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LSU Gold Picture

Posted by giants_2007 10 PSL FL Sal (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 2, 10 at 16:36

Just started to swell yesterday so here IT IS. There are a few showing signs so we will see, not very impressed last season, Sweet but to watery for my taste but again I will report back as this is only second year

LSU GOLD 7/2/10

LSU GOLD 7/2/10
Sal

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LSU Gold Picture

Sal do you have any pictures of the leaves and a ripe fruit cut open?

Great picture quality by the way.

o

That looks nice Sal. I lost all the breba off of my tree that was bought for a LSU Gold, but I'm not sure it is. Your figs look very much like mine though. Maybe mine is young yet at 4 years old. Thanks for the pictures, please show more when you get to pick them.
"gene"

o

Thisisme: Here are some pics from last year I think it was Dec or could have been Jan of this year I think I did post but have not searched it yet. Figs can be strange, last season as you can see they were more disk shaped as compared to this season so far. I also just picked a Conadria which had deep red to purple pulp last year and it was more amber to pink on this fist one. Got me scratching my head but it was a good tasting fig over all.
These are pics of LSU gold last year and I will update with recent fruit and leaf when it ripens I hope this helps and I did not add any confusion ;)
LSU Gold 11/27/09
LSU GOLD 1...

LSU GOLD 1...
Sal

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here