Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
figs cutting for Research

Posted by sprachumdang none (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 16, 14 at 4:43

i come from thailand (very hot zone),in my garden figs were planted have some (brown turkey,btm6,black jack,black jenau).its can be have fig fruit all season, i want try other variety in thailand
Anyone can suggest online fig(other variety) cutting seller that can ship to thailand
or anyone would like to donate some fig cutting :)
plaese help me
Best regards,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: figs cutting for Research

there are a few known fig growers in thailand more so in neighboring Malaysia. I'd suggest searching for fellow fig growers on a social networking site like facebook if looking for cuttings. The largest collection of fig trees are on your side of the globe with plenty of suppliers from the UK to Malaysia that will ship to you. Hope this helps.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here