Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Potted Figs

Posted by ch3rri z6 PA (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 10, 11 at 15:29

It's the fig season here in PA. My fig trees are loaded with figs! The ronde de bordeaux is the early fig because I already getting some ripe figs. The figs this year are larger than last year. I have six different fig trees. These fig trees grow so fast!

Just want to share some pictures.

Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: More figs pictures

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Potted Figs

I'm glad these figs are doing well for you. The Ronde de bordeaux is a very prdouctive and a vigorous tree, and you're taking good care of them. Good job.

Bass

o

Thanks Bass. I didn't need to care for them that much. Just water once a day. I only fertilize them once this summer. I hoping to taste the smith fig this year. There are a few figs on that tree.

Do you have any figs pictures to share?

o

Here's one of my first figs this summer called Panevino dark

This is the Brooklyn Dark Breba

Here's a variety called Guilbeau

A unique leaf pattern on this "Ice Crystal" fig tree

Bass

o

The Panevino dark look very juicy! Here is the picture of my ronde.

Photobucket

o

ch3rri, The ronde tree looks very nice..beautiful shape. How do they taste? You say it's fast growing also, how old is this tree? Luke

o

I got this tree last year when it was 2 ft tall. Now the tree is taller than me and have a lot of branches.

The figs is very sweet. It is sweeter than sugar when fully ripen. The skin is also thin. There is a very good aroma with this fig.

o

wow- that ice crystal fig tree is beautiful! where did you pick that up? ive never even seen one... nice trees!!

rose

o

Ronde has memorable taste i have several trees. Had first ripe one recently and few more just starting to turn now here near Chicago
Thanks for showing yours.
Martin

o

Martin,
can you please email me.Ciao,
Giuseppe

o

Hi Giuseppe,
i sent you regular email.
Martin

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here