Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Santa Cruz Dark

Posted by dieseler CHG z5 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 18, 10 at 20:05

Here is picture of santa cruz dark just starting to ripen.
Santa Cruz Dark 9
Martin

Ebay Id

Dieseler 6z92
Registered 1996

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Santa Cruz Dark

Very nice looking fig Martin, I thought the Santa Cruz Dark was a san Pedro type is it a common fig?

o

UcDavis list this as common that is where i obtained the scion several seasons back. Ive seen other sites that list it as san pedro type.
There are other main crop figs on tree turning also now.
Martin

o

Same fig , this picture taken yesterday Friday.
I have camera pictures with the date and time set in them cause my memory could not do this months down the road and me saying "oh darn when was that picture taken"
I store all my pictures on disk , helps me remember growth habits , ripening times etc etc.
Enjoy.
Santa Cruz Dark 11
Martin
( Dieseler6z92 )

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here