Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
strudeldog_gw

Skardu Black

strudeldog_gw
9 years ago

Call me sheep call me what you want, but there are folks I would like to keep communications with that it doesn't look like I might be able on F4F. Actually I have never stopped checking this forum and spend a good deal of time on her sister Fruits and Orchards forum, just there has not been as much activity here the past couple years. I don't plan on dropping out of F4F, but I do agree as stated prior that some moderation is in order. In my simple mind the solution is simple. Designate a group of moderators, no single person has to be the heavy, and things could be cut off more abrupt, seems like it would be a blessing to the admin. But on to figs..
I have not seen much regarding Skardu Black, except it drops it's fruit. I have a 3rd year tree, 1st year to fruit, has not dropped any fruit, but slow grower. Had 2 in ripe area today pick one left one, after several more many look might not make it. Surprised a little on the color, taste was pretty good, maybe my palate was off today, but was tasting a Carini and they seemed very similar, and looked similar as well.

Comments (4)