Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oregonwoodsmoke

Ouch, My Credit Card

oregonwoodsmoke
13 years ago

I just purchased 10 bags of Turface and a 50 pound bag of fertilizer with trace minerals.

I am hoping to receive many fig cuttings in the spring and hope to coax them into becoming many fig trees that are going to need a place to live.

I found the turface and was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to get it in the spring when I need it. So....... Charge!!!!!

My son got his card dinged too. The store had an all welded steel wheelbarrow with huge tires and great ground clearance. He picked up the handles and said, "Look, I can wheel it around without stooping down."

The cheesy little brackets that held the wheels on his standard wheelbarrow bent, then broke, this year from the weight of a load of concrete. That's not going to be a problem with this new model. Of course, he could have purchased 4 replacement cheapo wheelbarrows for what he paid for the steel one.

If I can get my cuttings to root, I've got the potting mix for them, and I can wheel that potting mix around in that new super douper wheelbarrow. So, all ready for spring.

Comments (2)