Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
benny111_gw

Cuttings are done.

benny111
14 years ago

I'm not sure who it was that I told I would send cuttings to and I can't retrieve old mail since the notebook I had used got fried from a power surge. i did print them out but haven't found it yet, It was either here or figs4fun. Well with said shoot me an email when we spoke and I'll get what I have out to you I didn't cut them all yet so far I have these below, some more than other cuttings ...

Danny's Delight

Green Ischia

Brown Turkey

Mega Celeste

Galbun

Alma

Melenzanna

Italian Golden Honey

Osborn Prolific

Conadria

St Ant Marseilles

Black Jack

Imp Celeste

Mary Jane

Strawberry

Cucumber

Bannana

mega Celeste

LSU Gold Purple

Please remember these are free cuttings just pay for the shipping and please don't complain that you were expecting a rooted tree!

Comments (18)

• fatnsassytexan
    14 years ago

Hi Bennie, I don't see an email listed. Can you email me at sdy222@yahoo.com? Thanks! Tim

• wildforager
    14 years ago

I'm interested too, please email me as well. Thanks, Little John

moonwise_herbs@sbcglobal.net

• cath41
    14 years ago

Please Email me also at:
    jbatka@fuse.net

• astcgirl
    14 years ago

Hi Bennie,

I am new to Figs this year and stumbled upon this thread researching. I know you are offering to people you already promised but if you have any extra's left I would be so grateful for some cuttings for postage. My email is ginger_rose@hotmail.com.

Kind Regards,
    Samantha

• thisisme
    14 years ago

Hi benny111 there are a few there I would love to have if you end up with any left over from those you have already promised. I don't really have anything special to trade as my two favorite figs are both small and the cultivars still unknown. I have a Zumwalt I could send you cuttings from but so far the fruit has been insipid at best.

• vito12831
    14 years ago

Hi Benny
    I am not the person. I am new on the forum and have nothing to trade but I would love a few of the cuttings if you have any leftover I will pay for postage.
    E.MAIL me at. vtrapani@nycap.rr.com
    Thank you Vito

• socoast
    14 years ago

Hi Benny,

I'd like any sweet medium to small eye varieties that might do ok in South Florida. Mega Celeste, Imp Celeste, Italian Golden Honey, LSU Gold Purple, Melanzana, Bananda - all good!
    Even one or three cuttings would make me a happy gardener.
    I have just moved from Northern California and am starting over. I have a one year old Brown Turkey in a pot that made it through the hot summer just fine, and we got about 20 small but tasty figs from it's 6" long branches.

Happy to send you addressed Priority Mail box with postage for your trouble.

Much appreciated!

socoast

• amjg
    14 years ago

Bennie I am interested in the Danny's Delight cuttings please e-mail me at agiacomazzo@live.com
    thank you
    Anthony

• figara
    14 years ago

Hi Bennie,
    Iam interested in some cuttings if you still have some. Plase contact me at pat20v@yahoo.com
    thanks
    pat

• wildforager
    14 years ago

I don't think bennie is responding to anyone. This may have just been a joke all a long.

• rhetrx
    14 years ago

Um, is this even the time of year for taking fig cuttings? What would I be doing with them once I had them?

[I have two large trees we guess are "Sal's Fig" -- large figs that usually show up in late summer -- and if this is when I should be taking cuttings and rooting them, I'd love to know how to go about it.

• Dennis AKA Snaglpus
    14 years ago

Hello Benny, I would like the following cutting and happy to pay for shipping. Email me at snaglpus@inbox.com.

Danny's Delight
    Galbun
    Alma
    Melenzanna
    Osborn Prolific
    St Ant Marseilles
    Mary Jane

thanks, Dennis johnson

• tandrew31
    14 years ago

Do you have any Black Marseilles VS cuttings?
    Thanks.

Tom

• eden-13
    12 years ago

Hi guys any one have fig cuttings for sale i am new to a figs and i need all of figs out there so if you can email me at eneslanovic@hotmail.com i will be very happy with anything you got it.

Thank you..

• boizeau
    12 years ago

Rather than try to remember names, can you suggest three that do well in cooler more maritime growing conditions?
    I already have Desert king and Violet de Bordeaux.

I'd gladly pay postage for three selections you think would do well, ie ripen in lower heat areas.

• ninaroseknits
    12 years ago

I would like to buy some cuttings as well. Have a few brown turkeys and atreanos, but would like a few of several different varieties to trial them in my area. Pleae let me know what you have and I am sure we can work something out.

Thanks,

Aaron

• boizeau
    12 years ago

How do we contact you?

• wildforager
    12 years ago

boizeau & others, I don't think this person responded to anyone. This may have just been a joke.

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County