Return to the Fig Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cuttings are done.

Posted by benny111 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 13, 09 at 10:28

I'm not sure who it was that I told I would send cuttings to and I can't retrieve old mail since the notebook I had used got fried from a power surge. i did print them out but haven't found it yet, It was either here or figs4fun. Well with said shoot me an email when we spoke and I'll get what I have out to you I didn't cut them all yet so far I have these below, some more than other cuttings ...

Danny's Delight
Green Ischia
Brown Turkey
Mega Celeste
Galbun
Alma
Melenzanna
Italian Golden Honey
Osborn Prolific
Conadria
St Ant Marseilles
Black Jack
Imp Celeste
Mary Jane
Strawberry
Cucumber
Bannana
mega Celeste
LSU Gold Purple

Please remember these are free cuttings just pay for the shipping and please don't complain that you were expecting a rooted tree!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cuttings are done.

Hi Bennie, I don't see an email listed. Can you email me at sdy222@yahoo.com? Thanks! Tim

o

I'm interested too, please email me as well. Thanks, Little John

moonwise_herbs@sbcglobal.net

o

Please Email me also at:
jbatka@fuse.net

o

Hi Bennie,

I am new to Figs this year and stumbled upon this thread researching. I know you are offering to people you already promised but if you have any extra's left I would be so grateful for some cuttings for postage. My email is ginger_rose@hotmail.com.

Kind Regards,
Samantha

o

Hi benny111 there are a few there I would love to have if you end up with any left over from those you have already promised. I don't really have anything special to trade as my two favorite figs are both small and the cultivars still unknown. I have a Zumwalt I could send you cuttings from but so far the fruit has been insipid at best.

o

Hi Benny
I am not the person. I am new on the forum and have nothing to trade but I would love a few of the cuttings if you have any leftover I will pay for postage.
E.MAIL me at. vtrapani@nycap.rr.com
Thank you Vito

o

Hi Benny,

I'd like any sweet medium to small eye varieties that might do ok in South Florida. Mega Celeste, Imp Celeste, Italian Golden Honey, LSU Gold Purple, Melanzana, Bananda - all good!
Even one or three cuttings would make me a happy gardener.
I have just moved from Northern California and am starting over. I have a one year old Brown Turkey in a pot that made it through the hot summer just fine, and we got about 20 small but tasty figs from it's 6" long branches.

Happy to send you addressed Priority Mail box with postage for your trouble.

Much appreciated!

socoast

o

Bennie I am interested in the Danny's Delight cuttings please e-mail me at agiacomazzo@live.com
thank you
Anthony

o

Hi Bennie,
Iam interested in some cuttings if you still have some. Plase contact me at pat20v@yahoo.com
thanks
pat

o

I don't think bennie is responding to anyone. This may have just been a joke all a long.

o

Um, is this even the time of year for taking fig cuttings? What would I be doing with them once I had them?

[I have two large trees we guess are "Sal's Fig" -- large figs that usually show up in late summer -- and if this is when I should be taking cuttings and rooting them, I'd love to know how to go about it.

o

Hello Benny, I would like the following cutting and happy to pay for shipping. Email me at snaglpus@inbox.com.

Danny's Delight
Galbun
Alma
Melenzanna
Osborn Prolific
St Ant Marseilles
Mary Jane

thanks, Dennis johnson

o

Do you have any Black Marseilles VS cuttings?
Thanks.

Tom

o

Hi guys any one have fig cuttings for sale i am new to a figs and i need all of figs out there so if you can email me at eneslanovic@hotmail.com i will be very happy with anything you got it.

Thank you..

o

Rather than try to remember names, can you suggest three that do well in cooler more maritime growing conditions?
I already have Desert king and Violet de Bordeaux.

I'd gladly pay postage for three selections you think would do well, ie ripen in lower heat areas.

o

I would like to buy some cuttings as well. Have a few brown turkeys and atreanos, but would like a few of several different varieties to trial them in my area. Pleae let me know what you have and I am sure we can work something out.

Thanks,

Aaron

o
Benny 111

How do we contact you?

o

boizeau & others, I don't think this person responded to anyone. This may have just been a joke.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fig Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here