Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scents_from_heaven

Anniversaries and love

scents_from_heaven
17 years ago

My husband and I had a great time tonight as we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary and all of my friends and his family said it wouldn't last a year. We showed them!

We had dinner at Chef Mickey's at Disney where I work and things could not have been better. All the servers came over to wish us a happy birthday as did all my co-workers in the photography end and the head chef sent out a plate with 8 bon bon candies with a chocolate heart enclosing them. He snet special down to the first floor to get it for us. That is something that people generally order on a rare occasion and not something the chef does out of love. It really made our night. Then the characters all came and fawned over my husband and had their picture taken with him and signed our picture and gave me hugs and kisses. My hubby said he really enjoyed the night.

This is how much he loves me - we are going to get cow manure, muclh and a few plants tomorrow for my garden. How is that for true love? He said he has never seen a woman who would rather have cow manure than a nice nittie. I said the nittie would be for you -- the cow manure is for my babies. He just laughed and kissed me. I got electric sculpting hedge ckuppers for Christmas. He does spoil me. Now I am requesting a riding tractor lawn mower. Yeah, when I win the lottery. I want a Kabota. Hey, just give me 10 acres and a Kabuta and I would be happy as a lark.

Just had to share. I will be starting a lot of rare seeds soon if anyone wants a bavy for one of the swaps I will post a list soon. Linda

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus