Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cindeea_gw

My 2nd Installment

cindeea
16 years ago

Just wanted to let you all know, my first surgery was so successful, they are ready to install my 2nd hip. Surgery is set for March 12th. I hope to be running circles around everyone come summer!

Comments (15)

• linda_leaf _z10a_southwest_fl
    16 years ago

Cindee,

Hip Hip Hooray for You! We will all be thinking of you next month. You will be dancing in no time. Good Luck.
    Linda Leaf

• msmarion
    16 years ago

It's my birthday and you get a new hip! I sure hope this one is a "easy" as the first one. You know I will keep good thoughts and prayers for ya!

• cindeea
    Original Author
    16 years ago

WOW I knew there was something special about March 12th. So MsMarion, perhaps you can take all the meds, injections, bedpans and Urrrrps after anesthesia for me! I would love it!!! I hope you will understand if my B'Day card is a little belated....LOL

Linda, girlfriend-thanks!

• beth7happy
    16 years ago

woohoooooo...you GO, Girl !!! we'll be thinkin' of ya, n prayin'! fer sure.

• Bren2
    16 years ago

Wishing the best for you Cindee. You will be back in full swing in no time!
    Brenda

• cindeea
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks you guys, I KNOW I will do great, especially since these Hippos-I-Got-For-Christmas will go again with me. Kat gave these to me the Christmas before I was originally scheduled to have surgery. In any even I sleep with the larger one on my stomach since my first hospital visit. It keeps me from rolling over in the night. Here, Miss Smudge is cuddling with them.
    {{gwi:384497}}

Here's the song that prompted the whole thing on the Hippos....maybe you just had to be there........

Here is a link that might be useful: Hippo Song

• carmiewest
    16 years ago

Cindee,

I am so happy for you! I am sure everything is going to go as well as the first one. I will be thinking of you!

Love,
    Carmen

• tony_k_orlando
    16 years ago

u r finally going to be a hip chick after all these yrs.

Gr8 NEWS for sure.

We want pics of the scars too! (I do anyways)

• lynne_melb
    16 years ago

Cindy,
    That's great. It will be so good when it's all over.

I forget, when did you have your first surgery?

• cindeea
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Lynne, the first hip was December 5th. It's only been 3 months and I am doing great.

TONY!! I'm telling St. Mary Beth!

• tony_k_orlando
    16 years ago

MB told to get a pic you hippy!

• lynne_melb
    16 years ago

Cindee, that is so great that you are doing so well after only 3 months. I bet that you are very glad that you had the surgery instead of taking the job you were considering.

The best of luck with the next replacement.

• PRO
    Jan Sword-Rossman Realty 239-470-6061
    16 years ago

It'll be wonderful to have double bionic hip hip hooray!!
    Wishing you the best!!!
    Jan

• gcmastiffs
    16 years ago

"SuperCindee!" The famous, colorful character that many secretly hope to be brave enough to emulate.

She has:

"The ability to leap small Palms with a single bound!"

"More power than a Loco Fla Native."
    "The wit and charm that fells us all....."

Those smooth new swivel hips are sure to not be wasted in your case(VBG). Many great dances are in your future! Tango, anyone?

I see long, forward, strides at Nurseries buying terrific plants! Nude Gardening Boys beware! CindeeA is all fixed up and ready to mulch!

We all wish you the best!!!

Lisa

• AmberSky
    16 years ago

Thats terrific news, Cindee! Now everyone clear some room, the lady's going to be moving fast!