Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
msmarion_gw

Shh! Tomorrow is Coffeemom's Birthday

msmarion
17 years ago

I know I'm a day early, but I'm gonna be busy tomorrow so I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you have a great day with Cindee! I think you two should have ice cream for lunch.

Marion

Comments (15)

• carmiewest
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Have a wonderful day with Cindee. Don't forget to take pictures, we want to see the celebration!!

Hugs,
    Carmen

• butterflygardener
    17 years ago

Waaaaaaaaah! I wanted to celebrate your b-days with you!!!
    I guess there is always next year. Lov ya! and eat dessert first! Life's uncertain ya know! LOL! Happy Birthday you old wild women!
    Kat

• cindeea
    17 years ago

Ice Cream covered with Captain Morgan, I say! .... falling over as I try to do the 'Got a little Capt'n' in ya' pose!

• lynne_melb
    17 years ago

Kristi,
    Have a great day.
    Lynne

• cindeea
    17 years ago

SHHHHH No one told Kristi it was her birthday!

As a matter of fact, Kristi thought she was in Hawaii.

So I rode my pony over to join her

And Linda tried to pluck her flowers......

Even Dennis, Stu and Lee were good sports...though they kept shaking their heads......

• cindeea
    17 years ago

...and the whole time I did not realize my camera was set on macros...HEY that's why we look so blurry, it wasn't the 20oz beers, honest!!!

• butterflygardener
    17 years ago

Thanks for the pics! Looks like you had a great time!
    Kat

• cindeea
    17 years ago

OK, Kristi can not come to town very often, although I'd love it if she and Stu lived next door!! This morning we met at IHop for breakfast and Lady joined us. Seems when Kristi is in town, we eat! It was a lovely breakfast, Lady brought us fresh oranges and carambolas and the sweetest little bananas from her tree. I am not a big banana fan, but these are just enough-tiny, sweet and perfect consistancy. Like a snack-banana. Lady, what tree are they from??

• wanna_run_faster
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday Kristi! I'm sorry I'm a day late, I just read this! I hope your day was as wonderful as you are! I'm sorry I wasn't with you to celebrate! We'll have to do an East Coast make-up, you just let me know when. Thanks for the pictures Cindee, you all look like you had a wonderful time.

• msmarion
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Geez some girls have all the fun! I'm so glad you all had a great time. Wish Kat and I could have been there to join in the fun! Thanks for the pictures!
    Marion

• coffeemom
    17 years ago

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!!!!! I thought what goes on in a hula skirt stays in Ft Meyers!
    Thanks to Everyone, (I love you all)for making this birthday one of the best. As long as there are best wishes,good friends, food and 22oz beers....getting old ain't so bad!
    Gardenwebbers ROCK!!!
    ps Cindee, how much $$$do you want to hit the delete button.

• cindeea
    17 years ago

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt oops the delete button is broken

• scents_from_heaven
    17 years ago

You should have seen Cindee and Kristi staggering out of the place. Whoops! They were not staggering - it was the semi-hurricane that was blowing and shaking the building and had nothing to do with the 22 oz beers I swear *crossing fingers behind back* Hey, Cindee, get those hips fixed so we can meet at Disney and I will take you to the German Pavillion where they will make those 22-oz beers look like minatures. Wish you could have all been there - it was a great celebration. Linda

• carmiewest
    17 years ago

I am so sorry I was not able to come and celebrate with you guys. I was thinking about you all weekend and feeling I was missing all the fun. Thank you for posting the pictures!

Carmen

• scents_from_heaven
    17 years ago

It was great, but the bad news is I had to drive back to Orlando after margaritas. The cops have an all points bulletin out for my vehicle. Had to have it painted whe n I got home and then change addresses. It seems I was moving so fast and weaving in and out of cars and making my own roads sometimes that they could not keep up with ma and I eluded them all the way home. That's my version and I am sticking to it.
    Yes, we had a great time and wish you could have all joined us. We can always find an excuse to get together. You guys come up with a date and if the keys are handy and the truck is ready to rock and roll we will fly anywhere. Lee just snoozes and figures the bumps are just a rough spot in the road. *lmao*

Ladies, Epcot it will be as soon as you are ready and I want to take Cindee and Kristi Soaring over California in a hang glider, then a journey into their imagination and a trip back in time and then a trip into the future and finally a wonderful meal at the German Pavillon where they can really get into minature beer steins and learn what a large beer truly is. Raising my cup to the birthday ladies and toasting to a new year full of love, better health for all of us, beer and gardening = Here Here. Hugs, Linda

Sponsored
Premier Home Services, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Loudoun County Complete Turn-Key Contracting Solutions