Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
coffeemom_gw

Chicks for Carmen's birthday

coffeemom
17 years ago

Tomorrow is carmiewest's birthday. To me Carmen is one of those real life heroes you never read about. She did alot after Hurricane Andrew to help the people in Homestead who really needed it. (Someday make her sit down and tell you stories)

Now she has a new project. It has to do with baby chicks. I'm not soliciting,and she doesn't know I'm doing this, but if you are interested in helping Carmen, send her an email and she can tell you about it. Oh and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEN!!!!!!!!

peep peep peep peep peep peep peep peep peep peep peep

Comments (8)

• msmarion
    17 years ago

Happy B'Day Carmen! I hope your day is filled with lots of surprises and hugs from your beautiful kids.
    Marion

• solstice98
    17 years ago

How aobut a Chicks Band?
    You'll have to imagine the Happy Birthday music!

Have a great birthday, Carmie!!!

Kate

• coffeemom
    Original Author
    17 years ago

That was fowl, Kate. ;)

• solstice98
    17 years ago

Oh I don't know; I thought it had a certain je ne foie gras.

• lynne_melb
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday Carmie, hope yo have a great one.

• cindeea
    17 years ago

Kate...I love it!! Carmen-from one CHICK to ANOTHER...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWEETIE!!!

• carmiewest
    17 years ago

Thank you so much Kristi. I am really far from being a heroe! I haven't had much time to come here (yes, I am busy with my chicks) and I miss you all.

Kate, those chicks are great! You are so talented and you know all these tricks with the computer. Thank you for doing it.

I hope to see you all soon.

Carmen

• butterflygardener
    17 years ago

Carmie~ I guess the everyone in the "whole flock" has wished you Happy Bird-day but me! I am pecking away here a bit late but, the sentiment is true!
    Happy Birthday from a "mature" chick! (sounds better than an ole hen! LOL) Hope it was great!
    Kat

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus