Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chicks for Carmen's birthday

Posted by coffeemom Broward z10 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 28, 07 at 9:40

Tomorrow is carmiewest's birthday. To me Carmen is one of those real life heroes you never read about. She did alot after Hurricane Andrew to help the people in Homestead who really needed it. (Someday make her sit down and tell you stories)
Now she has a new project. It has to do with baby chicks. I'm not soliciting,and she doesn't know I'm doing this, but if you are interested in helping Carmen, send her an email and she can tell you about it. Oh and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEN!!!!!!!!
peep peep peep peep peep peep peep peep peep peep peep

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chicks for Carmen's birthday

Happy B'Day Carmen! I hope your day is filled with lots of surprises and hugs from your beautiful kids.
Marion

o

How aobut a Chicks Band?
You'll have to imagine the Happy Birthday music!

Have a great birthday, Carmie!!!

Kate

o

That was fowl, Kate. ;)

o

Oh I don't know; I thought it had a certain je ne foie gras.

o

Happy Birthday Carmie, hope yo have a great one.

o

Kate...I love it!! Carmen-from one CHICK to ANOTHER...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWEETIE!!!

o

Thank you so much Kristi. I am really far from being a heroe! I haven't had much time to come here (yes, I am busy with my chicks) and I miss you all.

Kate, those chicks are great! You are so talented and you know all these tricks with the computer. Thank you for doing it.

I hope to see you all soon.

Carmen

o

Carmie~ I guess the everyone in the "whole flock" has wished you Happy Bird-day but me! I am pecking away here a bit late but, the sentiment is true!
Happy Birthday from a "mature" chick! (sounds better than an ole hen! LOL) Hope it was great!
Kat

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here