Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scents_from_heaven

Gardening Friends

scents_from_heaven
17 years ago

Thank you so very much for all your prayers and well wishes. My husband is feeling a little better but he still has a way to go to regain his strength after the massive infection he suffered. His aneurysm is a time bomb waiting to explode. Only God knows when that will happen so we are going on with life, making plans, and living as if each day is the only day we have to enjoy. We spend quality time together, we laugh and cry and stop to smell the flowers. Life is wonderful and was made to enjoy.

Thanks also to all you wonderful friends who wrote me emails and really cared for me. You helped me make it this far and I know you will be there for me along the garden path we are walking. I thank you for the plants you have shared with me and the beauty and joy they bring to me. I walk out amongst them and think of the people who gave me this and that and it brings you close and I keep treasured memories deep in my soul. You are a very special bunch of blooming friends.

I hope to share some pictures soon as I get more time to spend with my plants. Thank you for sharing yours and making me feel good. I do work amongst the most beautiful gardens is the world and was just looking at the arrangement of purple salvia, red geraniums and marigolds that were planted together at the Magic Kingdom today. The floweres at EPCOT are out of this world and I will be working there next week taking pictures and enjoying all the beauty.

For those of you interested in the flower show - Yes the butterfly house is there as are many guest speakers, groups and lots and lots of flowers. Beth and I will be enjoying them together on the 13th and 14th. I can also take in another couple of people on those days if you would like to join us. Thank you once again and happy gardening. Please don't let anyone run any of you off as you are special, cared for and YOU are what makes this site home and family. I will be posting more as each day passes and tight hugs of affection to all. Linda

Comments (9)