Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scents_from_heaven

Hello, MaNature

scents_from_heaven
17 years ago

Marcia, I decided to do almost all my posting here. I would love to see more of your photos and hear how your garden is growing and how Tabitha is growing and more about your trip to California. I wonder if they will move gardening postings from here to the forum. Hummmmmmmmmm Linda

Comments (5)

• SusieQsie_Fla
    17 years ago

Linda - that would be funny!

Notice how they haven't moved Marcia's "Post Moved..." post over to here?

That's very kind of them.

Susie

• scents_from_heaven
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Susie, I think it is strange how they move some things even when they have garden portions to them and don't move others with nothing regarding garden issues involved. It makes you wonder if someone is writing the powers that they are offended by the posts and ask to have them removed. They have removed several of mine in the past couple of months and have threatened to ban me if I do not cooperate. Thus I am afraid to post anything to the regular forum and this is my only source of posting. I am seriously searching for a new site though it kills me to think about losing all my wonderful friends here. It is just not a good time for me emotionally right now and to have them arbitrarily move four posts within 5 days and 3 were about gardening truly upsets me. Linda

• manature
    17 years ago

Hi, Linda. I will try to stop by here to see how you are doing. I'm still going to try to work things out on the other forum, but I will try to post some here, too. If it gets to be too much, I'll reassess the situation at that time.

I'll share some Tabitha pictures with you over here, for sure. I'm always happy to share my precious grandbaby anywhere I can!

I won't be around much tomorrow though, as I'm having oral surgery in the morning. ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH. See you afterward!

Marcia

• scents_from_heaven
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I hope the oral surgery is going well Marcia and I would love to see all the pics of Tabitha you wish to post. I think she is precious. I am sorry for causing you extra work. You do not have to check here. I am still reading the other forum and just responding via email if I have anything to say there. I just need some time. There will come a day when I can no longer keep silent and will post again, but I don't know when. *big hug* I am off to work with the spaceship and flower show today. I get to shoot beautiful nightshots of spaceship earth at EPCOT. I like that. Linda

• butterflygardener
    17 years ago

Marcia~ I have meant to tell you how much you were missed! When you go away will you please get a laptop to take!? LOL!I was so happy to see you back and now posting yor great informative lessons! It just isn't the same around here without you!
    Susie~ See, you just spoke too soon! I wondered why they hadn't moved that post too and now here it is! LOL!
    Linda~What an exciting job you have! I just glanced through one of my new magazines last night and saw an article on Disney parks and their gardens. I will look forward to reading it! Did you get my e-mail?
    Kat