Please check your email!!

Comments (17)

• butterflygardener
    17 years ago

Linda, Did you ever get my e-mail?
    Kat

• scents_from_heaven
    17 years ago

I checked my email and have every post that has been received. I know I am having difficulty receving emails from the forum as Susieque sent me one and I never received it either. I am sorry. My email is loverofdisney@hotmail.com
    I have emails from several GW friends, but they were sent before GW was changed and we experienced the difficulties or they used my email that I posted oe I sent them an email they received via the GW. I am very sorry I never received them, Linda

• butterflygardener
    17 years ago

Linda, I haven't been getting mine through the GW either! Grrrr! I still love you, I just had to pull your leg a little about the Sweetheart thing! (((((HUGS)))))
    Kat

• scents_from_heaven
    17 years ago

I know, Kat and it is okay. I was going to tell you that you were a pussykat though. My mind is a little stressed at the moment and i am not my usual self. I am checking my membership page and updating it. Linda

• SusieQsie_Fla
    17 years ago

Linda
    Was that email from me about container gardening? Some wonderful Sweetheart here said to email her if I wanted info about growing plants in pots, and I'm pretty sure I did that. Just not sure who I tried to send it to.

Anyways, I hope you're back closer to normal today.

Love Ya, Susie

• scents_from_heaven
    17 years ago

Yes, Susie it must have been me along with creative ideas etc. YUou can send me emails at loverofdisney@hotmail.com directly. Things are not back to normal but I am coping. Look forward to chatiing with you. Linda

• SusieQsie_Fla
    17 years ago

Linda
    Just sent you an emessage to your email.
    I also just read the Wishing thread and the part about Lee's congestive heart failure......how is he doing tonight?

Let's stand on the promises "By His stripes you and Lee are healed" !

Amen.
    Susie

• scents_from_heaven
    17 years ago

Lee is having a bad day. The congestive heart failure is under control but he has been experiencing a lot of nausea and inability to eat. We knew he had gallstones, but it appears that they are going to have to seriously consider removing his gallbladder. One of our pastors visited tonight and Lee asked for the elders of the church to come and annoint him with oil and pray for him so that will happen either tomorrow or Sunday. I am home tonight nursing a foot that had more surgery today and the doctor said if there is any red in my foot at all on Friday I am going to the hospital. The elders are going to pray for me also. I have lots of info for you and will get in touch soon. Linda

• solstice98
    17 years ago

Linda,
    Sorry to hear you are still having problems with your foot.
    Sending good thoughts your way for you and Lee.
    Kate

• msmarion
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Linda, Hugs and good thoughts for you both.
    Marion

• scents_from_heaven
    17 years ago

Lee is suppose to be transferred to a rehab hospital today on his plan to come home. He will spend two weeks or so there rebuilding his leg muscles etc and then return home until the next episode of something. He is feeling better and getting grouchy so I know he is improving. He said the next time someone asks him where he is - he is going to say at Disney and his name is Mickey and today is Epcot Day. He is getting his sense of humor back. Linda

• msmarion
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Yea! I love Mickey! I can't wait to give you both a hug in person!
    Marion

• msmarion
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Linda, you have email!

• scents_from_heaven
    17 years ago

Got it ms marion and will respond soon. Very tired and need to get some sleep before returning to work tomorrow. Linda

• msmarion
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Linda, Did you forget us? I know you have been busy planting all of that grass!
    Marion

• msmarion
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Bump!

• scents_from_heaven
    17 years ago

Have not forgotten you - you will be contacted this weekend and we will plan. Linda

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!