Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cindeea_gw

Yummy Recipe

cindeea
16 years ago

I was wondering what to make for dinner a couple weeks ago and was looking for something simple and different. I flipped to the food channel and Sara Moulton (editor of one of the food magazines) was making Hungarian pork cutlets. It looked so good I went to the food channel and printed up the recipe. I couldn't find cutlets or pork scallopini so I bought boneless pork tenderloin chops and hammered them thin. The only think I changed is I am not a fan of caraway so I did not add seeds I made it again tonight and my guys went nuts over it so I thought I'd share the recipe with you. I made this along with another favorite in our house, Steamed cabbage and noodles. After steaming chopped cabbage in a large skillet in water, I mix in cooked noodles, smother with butter add salt and pepper and then mix in some cottahe cheese and serve when the cottage has melted. Oh yeah, I also made a potato bread mix for some hot buttered bread. Sheesh, I should weigh 200 lbs after a meal like this. Hope you enjoy

Here is a link that might be useful: Recipe