Return to the Florida Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old Friends

Posted by scents_from_heaven z9b Orlando FL (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 5, 11 at 7:51

Sifting through messages and deeling sad
Because old friends can not be found
I miss the fun and helpful dialogues
About flowers, trees,gardens and placing plants in the ground.
I miss hearing about the garden tours and what you had to eat and the fun that was had
I miss knowing people I care about are okay and still here
I miss the wonderful swaps and the love
I just miss my old friends and the originals that once were here
Now I lurk and seldom post
Because I feel lost and miss friends
Where are all of you and how are you doing?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old Friends

Hi Linda
Welcome back!
I hope it's not too late to reply - I haven't been back here to the Conversations Page in a very long time and so I missed seeing this when you wrote it.

I'm like you - it feels weird without the old friendly faces and the jocular joshing that we used to enjoy. I miss everybody, too and I hate that I took all you guys for granted. Like you'd always be here for me.

But I must admit, this is still one super forum, to visit and lurk. There are alot of incredible, friendly and smart gardeners here who take their time out and keep me challenged. I'm still learning cool stuff and there's still some "Geezers" who chime in periodically.

So keep coming around and check out the gardens often and even if the back door's closed, (skeeters) it's always unlocked. So maybe they'll begin to follow you home and fill us in on their adventures.

Love ya lots,
Susie

o

Thank you, Susie, and I have missed you also. I do a lot of lurking, but am slowly necoming involved once again. I have been extremely ill for over a year and I hope I am finally on the road to recovery. I am coming down with what we call the Disney crud which is the latest cold going around. I am heading to bed and have not checked much lately as I had oral surgery the day before my birthday and have been in pain for a while but that is healing now. Happy gardening and you will hear from me from time to time. Still hoping Ricky is doing his swap as I sincerely want to make it down that way. Hugs, Linda

It is never too late to post a note

o

I am late to this thread also :/
But better then never right!?

How are you feeling?
I miss everyone as well

((((hugs)))
-SB

o

I miss people as well, but I like everyone who is here now.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Florida Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here