Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jan_sword

Anyone heard any news about Cindee's surgery?

Just checking in to see if anyone heard the news of Cindee's surgery on Wednesday.

Jan

Comments (15)

• msmarion
    15 years ago

I just spoke with Dan and all went well. She's up and walking. She should be coming home tomorrow afternoon.
    I sent love and good thoughts from her buds on GW.

• PRO
    Jan Sword-Rossman Realty 239-470-6061
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks! Msmarion. Glad everything went well.
    Jan

• solstice98
    15 years ago

Great news!

• beth7happy
    15 years ago

Glad you're into the new phase, Cin...don't over do, but take care and so what you should! :) Here's a hug from Illinois...I'll be back in Fl next week and email you then, meanwhile...you're in my thoughts and prayers.

• lynne_melb
    15 years ago

That's great news.

• scents_from_heaven
    15 years ago

Okay guys you better watch out the new bionic cindee will transform her entire yard into a beautiful tropical jungle. She will be jetting all over for plant swaps and stuff and if you see a blurr zooming near and think it is a hummming bird look really close it will be Humming Cindee! Glad things went so well and welcome home we miss you. Linda

• tropicalfreak
    15 years ago

Tell her I will be awaiting her call for the scuba lessons. :)

-Cliff

• msmarion
    15 years ago

I spoke to Cindee today and she sounds like she's hurting more than the last surgery. I was in the grocery store so it was hard to hear her and her phone was breaking up. I did get that she had more staples than last time. I'll keep you posted if I hear more.

• scents_from_heaven
    15 years ago

Cindee, when you get the opportunity to read this know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers, It has been my pleasure meeting you and knowing you. I do hope that your hips heals quickly and that you can return to your garden and this site soon because the people here miss you and your wit. You are a treasure. Take care f yourself. Linda

• barbcoleus
    15 years ago

Cindee!!
    How are you my dear? I think about you often and wonder how you're doing. I'm sure you'll be back at the computer soon with your upbeat quips and then out in the garden
    Take care, I'm praying for your.

Barb

• cindeea
    15 years ago

HEY HEY HEY!! Here I am! Surgery went a lil different this time. Turned out I had a crack in my pelvis so he had to patch and add another pin-hence more pain and staples MsM! But all is well. Was starting to recover nicely then started getting stabbing pains in the middle of the night and when I tried to stand...back to the Doc. Seems my sciatic nerve got in the way and was sending sharp pinges all up and down my leg. Cort shot in the butt and I am now moving from Walker to Cane gradually. Even went on a road trip to Publix today, my first real outing since surgery. Staples get OUT on Tues. Barb and Jan come to visit Monday...I am getting used to walking upright without tipping over...LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! love ya all for thinking of me!

• msmarion
    15 years ago

Yea! So glad you are back and moving about. I'll call you this week.

• wanda662
    15 years ago

I was just thinking about you this morning and wondered if MsMarion had called to check up on you this weekend.
    Glad to hear your on the road to recovery!

• wanna_run_faster
    15 years ago

Wow, Cindee, sorry to hear about the complications! But I am glad to hear that you weathered it and are back on the road to recovery! We've really missed you!

• lynne_melb
    15 years ago

Hi Cindee,
    Sorry that it was harder this time. By now you should have your staples out. Hope it went well and that you will soon be feeling great.